We all must have had at some point thought about what we want to do when life ‘gets back to normal’. We aren’t alone in having that list of things that we can’t wait to do when the pandemic restrictions are ended.
Yes, there are the usual expected ones such as see family, hug them and friends, go out for a meal, or for an evening out with others outside of our household. But what else is there on the list for you?
Here is a list of twelve things that I want to do. I would be interested in hearing what you want to do too. Let me know in the comments section below what you want to do on your ‘Post Covid Bucket List’.
- Travel around the country to see friends I haven’t seen for a long time.
- Explore more towns and cities that I haven’t been to before in this country.
- Travel more places by train whilst going longer distance around the country.
- Do the ‘monopoly board’ trip round London – going to each of the locations on the board game.
- Have a pint in each of the pubs in town. Supporting local businesses.
- Eat out with different sets of friends more often.
- Go to football matches again. I miss those days out.
- Watch a Yorkshire cricket match at Scarborough.
- Go to the theatre more often and see more shows in different locations.
- See more live music in venues locally and further afield.
- Get back to parkrun once again
- Go to more places to run socially. Time to get travelling places!
Stay safe – brighter times are coming.
In the meantime, we can hold on to the hope that brighter times are coming. The vaccines are being rolled out. There is light at the end of the tunnel. We need to all look after ourselves and each other in the meantime and stick to the regulations so that we can enjoy a brighter future for ourselves.
Take care, and stay safe.