I have been very fortunate to have been given access to a number of training courses and professional development opportunities.
This has helped me develop and grow year on year, more so in the last decade than prior to that, but over time, this has helped me become who I am today.
Below are some of the highlights of the training courses and qualifications that I have taken and passed.
- Working Level for Product Managers – GDS (Government Digital Services)
- Applied Scrum for Project Management – EDX
- ISO9001:2015 Requirements – BSI
- Managing Extremely Difficult Behaviours Level 2 – ACAS
- Managing Extremely Difficult Behaviours Level 1 – ACAS
- Coaching Skills For Managers – CSL
- MS Excel 2010 Advanced – QA
- Agile and Scrum Awareness – CSL
- Introduction to User Research – GDS (Government Digital Services)
- Prince 2 Practitioner – CSL
- Prince 2 Foundation – CSL
- Project Fundamentals – APM
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in Service Management – QA
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis – BCS (British Computer Society)
- Diploma In Management – CMI (Chartered Management Institute)